CHOOSE THE PERFECT LANGUAGE COURSE
Call now 378 799 294
Elder and Wingnut are Year 2 class bursting with energy and enthusiasm for learning. We are based in the new building and work closely with the Year 1 team.
Would you like to see what we have been up to?
Check out photos of our learning here.
* will continue our training to become Secret Agents! ‘A’ has sent new missions to our classrooms that we will need to complete.
* Learning and remembering our new text, The Lord of the Forest
* Creating our own storymaps
* Practising the range of amazing strategies we know to help us solve addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems – as well as fractions!
* Developing our team work skills with some amazing activities in forest school
* ask me about the missions I have completed each day – how did I stretch my brain!
* ensure I have my reading book at school every day
* find time to let me read to you at least 3 times a week
* encourage me to quiz at least twice a week so that I can reach the top of the AR sunflower – 2 children are already at the top!!
* Take me to the shop with some real money and encourage me to work how much I am spending, and let me find the correct coins to pay.
Make sure your child reads to you at least 3 times this week and that they bring their reading book into school every day.
Now the weather is warming up it is even more important that your child brings a bottle of water into school every day.
Sports day Our annual sports day will take place on Friday 6th July at the Exeter Arena.
Monday 2nd July: Class Swap Day
2nd to 6th July: Marpool Sport In Week
Tuesday 3rd July: Football World Cup Day
Wednesday 4th July: Forest School morning, Open Grounds Afternoon
Friday 6th July: Sports Day at Exeter Arena
20th July: Last day of term