CHOOSE THE PERFECT LANGUAGE COURSE
Call now 378 799 294
Elder and Wingnut are Year 2 class bursting with energy and enthusiasm for learning. We are based in the new building and work closely with the Year 1 team.
Would you like to see what we have been up to?
Check out photos of our learning here.
will continue our training to become Secret Agents! ‘A’ has sent new missions to our classrooms that we will need to complete.
* will be increasing our writing pace and practising the writing skills we have learnt so far
* learning about and solving riddles
* learning about measuring in different ways and developing our skills at reading scales
-ask me about the missions I have completed each day – how did I stretch my brain!
- ensure I have my reading book at school every day
- find time to let me read to you at least 3 times a week
- find opportunities for your child to see you writing, it may be the shopping list, birthday card or a letter to a friend
- ask me to tell you the time using a clock or watch with hands
- give me opportunities to use a measuring scale – it may be weighing the flour for Yorkshire puddings, or measuring how much milk is needed to make the porridge.
Make sure your child reads to you at least 3 times this week and that they bring their reading book into school every day.
Please ensure PE kits are named and in school ready for PE sessions.