CHOOSE THE PERFECT LANGUAGE COURSE
Call now 378 799 294
Our unit is made up of 3 classroom bases:
Holly • Maple • Oak
• Every base has its own drop off point in the morning
and collection point at the end of the day.
• Each base has its own teacher and classroom assistant
to greet you and your child every morning, give out
messages, answer questions and listen to concerns.
• Reception (F2) home bases are Holly and Maple;
Nursery (F1) home base is Oak.
We provide a balance of child initiated, small or large group planned activities, where adults identify particular skills, knowledge and attitudes your child needs to develop. This means children can make choices and suggest the focus for their play.
• Letters, sounds and numbers are taught daily in groups.
• At Marpool we have several wonderful outdoor spaces.
• We make the most of our environment and spend lots of time learning outdoors.
• We enjoy planting, growing and harvesting our own fruit and vegetables which we use for our school lunches.
• Apples grow in our orchard and we love using them to make apple crumble.
• We look after of all of our animals. We feed and groom the goats. We collect eggs from our chickens and sometimes use them to make scrambled eggs!
• We hatched our very own ducklings and watched them grow.
• At Forest School we climb our trees, toast marshmallows on the bonfire and work together with our friends.
Please take a look at the website bbc.co.uk/tiny-happy-people for great ideas on how you can help support your child at home.
Would you like to know more about child development? Here are some leaflets we hope you find useful:
Do you know the PANTS rule?
Click on the Talk Pants icon to find out more about how to keep your child safe.
We love to read! The Book Trust website contains book suggestions for you and your child, games and top tips.
Thank you to all those who came to our recent Reading Meeting for our Reception children. Please read the following key messages if you weren't able to attend.
Click here for the school calendar and term dates.
Are you interested in learning more about early communication development?
BBC's Tiny Happy People contains a wealth of useful information.
Phonics Play is a great learning website. It is free to use during school closures. Click on the icon.
Click on the Bug Club logo to go to their website (Reception only).
All the Learning at Home tasks can be
For links to online learning ideas, please click here.