CHOOSE THE PERFECT LANGUAGE COURSE
Call now 378 799 294
Our unit is made up of 4 classroom bases:
Holly • Maple • Cherry • Oak
• Every base has its own drop off point in the morning
and collection point at the end of the day.
• Each base has its own teacher and classroom assistant
to greet you and your child every morning, give out
messages, answer questions and listen to concerns.
• Reception (F2) home bases are Holly and Maple; Nursery (F1) home bases are
Oak and Cherry.
We provide a balance of child initiated, small or large group planned activities, where adults identify particular skills, knowledge and attitudes your child needs to develop. This means children can make choices and suggest the focus for their play.
• Letters, sounds and numbers are taught daily in groups.
• At Marpool we have several wonderful outdoor spaces.
• We make the most of our environment and spend lots of time learning outdoors.
• We enjoy planting, growing and harvesting our own fruit and vegetables which we use for our school lunches.
• Apples grow in our orchard and we love using them to make apple crumble.
• We look after of all of our animals. We feed and groom the goats. We collect eggs from our chickens and sometimes use them to make scrambled eggs!
• We hatched our very own ducklings and watched them grow.
• At Forest School we climb our trees, toast marshmallows on the bonfire and work together with our friends.
Would you like to see what children in FSU have been up to? Check out our photos here.
Will be getting to know our new spaces and new faces!
We will be artists... painting portraits of ourselves.
We will talk about different feelings and get used to the rhythms of routines of the school day.
Talk to us about our day at school
What did you do?
Who did you see?
Where did you choose?
Weclome to Reception!
Please bring wellies and a coat.
MAPLE: 11.09.18, 18.09, 25.09.18
HOLLY: 02.10, 09.10.18, 16.10.18
Dates for your diary:
School Open Evening
Wednesday 19th September
Come and see your child's base and
meet their teacher
Would you like to know more about child development? Here are some leaflets we hope you find useful: