CHOOSE THE PERFECT LANGUAGE COURSE
Email [email protected]
Call now 378 799 294
· Practise our times tables with us on Times Table Rockstars.
· Practise our maths skills on Prodigy.
· Listen to your children read regularly using Oxford Owl. For Bonsai Base, the class username is bonsaibase and the password is Reading. For Monkey Puzzle, the class username is Marpool-Y4 and the password is Marpool .
Want to see what we have been up to? Check out our photos here.
Bonsai and Monkey Puzzle are Year 4 classes with a passion for learning! We take full advantage of the amazing facilities at our school to give the children a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum.
NEW! Multiplications Tables Check presentation
Click here for the school calendar and term dates.
· will be sharing a new story called The Whale and using our inference skills to help us tell the story.
· will be starting to look at units of measure, including finding equivalent lengths and using these to add and subtract lengths.
· will be learning about Remembrance Day and the significance of the poppy symbol.
· will be learning about how to compare and group different materials based on their properties.
· will be using our prediction skills.
Please ensure your child has their named water bottle in school every day and has a coat in case of wet weather.
o3/11/20 for Monkey Puzzle
o 11/12/20 for Bonsai
· First day of new term – Monday 2nd November
•Skern Lodge residential – Postponed until Spring Term