CHOOSE THE PERFECT LANGUAGE COURSE
Email [email protected]
Call now 378 799 294
Rowan, Beech and Spruce are our Year 6 classes where learning is built on in a fun, challenging and creative way.
Would you like to know more about what your child is learning in Maths?
- Log on to Seesaw and read the updates
- Let your child show you Prodigy, the maths game
- Continue to enjoy your books at home or from the local library.
We have been busy!
Check out our photos here.
Click here for the school calendar and term dates.
For links to online learning ideas, please click here.
- have been exploring our class book, 'The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse'.Children have been creating their own idioms and painting their own illustrations based on Charlie Mackesy's work.
- have been focusing on spreading kindness and optimism in base. Children made positive posters about one another.
-In Maths, children will be looking at: rounding numbers to the nearest 10, 100 and 1000, comparing and ordering numbers and understanding negative numbers.
-In Literacy, we will be moving on to a new unit of work called 'The Game'. If you like Jumanji...you'll love this!
Rowan base have their Class Assembly on 5th October - a video link will be sent out to parents.
Would you like to help the school fundraise? Do you have half an hour or so to help out from time to time? You could join the MSA - Marpool School Association. Click here for more information about the meeting on Monday 21st September.