CHOOSE THE PERFECT LANGUAGE COURSE
Call now 378 799 294
Palm and Silver Birch are Year 5 classes where learning is built on in a fun, challenging and creative way. We work closely with Year 6 and enjoy taking risks in our learning.
Would you like to know more about what your child is learning in Maths?
* Will be thinking about questions to ask grandparents on Thursday to learn about changes in their lives.
* Will be interviewing grandparents of children in our year group whilst sketching their portrait, applying everything we have learnt.
* Will continue to learn how to prepare vegetables to make a soup in small groups.
* Will be performing our show to the whole school on Tuesday and on Wednesday and Thursday will perform to families (tickets need to be bought by returning the slip sent home previously)
* Help us to complete our maths home learning if needed. Please remember, we have already learnt this together in class so we should be able to tell you how to work this out - we might just need some prompts.
* Continue hearing us read and writing in our reading records 3 x week.
Please ensure your child brings their swimming kit to school every Tuesday including a towel and underwear, for the rest of the term. Children must wear one piece swimsuits only please and will not need shampoo due to the tight timings for each base.
Your child will also need their P.E kit in school for Thursday P.E sessions. Please see the list for the full P.E. on the school website (for outdoor P.E. on Thursdays, children may wear plain, black jogging/sports trousers if cold).
Wed 11th July – 5/6 production show for parents at 1.30pm
Thurs 12th July – Grandparents invited in 9-10am. Please see letter sent home last week and return the slip.
Thurs 12th July – 5/6 production show for parents at 6.30pm
Friday 20th July – last day of term