CHOOSE THE PERFECT LANGUAGE COURSE
Email [email protected]
Call now 378 799 294
Larch and Sycamore are Year 3 classes with bags of energy and a love of learning.
We are based in the lovely new building.
NEW! Which skills will my child be learning in Year 3?
Click here for the school calendar and term dates.
Diary: Please keep an eye on the school website for any events or notices.
Don’t forget to log into Seesaw and check out any updates there.
This week we have been…
· Developing our independent learning skills… investigating what makes a ‘Good Learner’.
· Choosing and using effective adjectives for descriptions.
· Developing our understanding of place value using 1s, 10s and 100s.
· Applying our accurate cutting skills to create puzzles.
· Investigating rocks using scientific skills.
· Learning elements of the bronze Gym routine.
· Learning to use the ‘snip’ tool in ICT.
· Share stories and encourage your child to read appropriate texts.
· Help your child to safely practice the elements of our gym routine… you could share a video on Seesaw.
· Look around you for numbers… identify which digits (numerals) represent the 1s, 10s and 100s. [Number plates are good for this!] Try putting them in order from largest to smallest and vice versa.
· Create a paper pattern by cutting (snowflake). There will be no set homework until after half term.