CHOOSE THE PERFECT LANGUAGE COURSE
Call now 378 799 294
Larch and Sycamore are Year 3 classes with bags of energy and a love of learning.
We are based in the lovely new building.
27.06: Family Fun Night (4.30-6.30pm)
28.06: Sycamore Class assembly
01.07– Meet your new teacher
04.07 – Sports Day
For the school calendar, click here.
This week we have been…
-Playing Times Tables Rockstars and having our
Year 3 Battle of the Bands.
- Re-purposing plastic bottles for Marpool’s
‘We Love Our Planet’ event.
- Investigating the issue of marine litter in our sessionwith Gavin from the Blue Marine Foundation.
-Creating posters to highlight the issue of plastic
- Creating pledges to make a difference in our world.
· Ensure that your child is reading their Accelerated Reader book at least three times each week.
· Help your child to practise their spellings ready for Friday’s test.
· Ask your child which times table is their target and help them practise it by chanting it and then quick fire question & answer sessions. Provide access to Times Tables Rockstars
· Continue the climate model and booklet with your child.
NEW! Which skills will my child be learning in Year 3?