CHOOSE THE PERFECT LANGUAGE COURSE
Call now 378 799 294
Larch and Sycamore are Year 3 classes with bags of energy and a love of learning.
We are based in the lovely new building.
Year 3 will be developing their Art skills towards putting on an Exhibition of canvases and masks. Activities involving mapping and route finding will be undertaken during this term.
Friday 25th- Book and Puzzle bring and buy sale (drama studio)
Monday 28th-1st February- Record of achievement meetings (more information to follow)
Friday 1st February- Bingo in the hall.
Tuesday 6th and Wednesday 7th February- Second hand uniform sale.
15.02.19: Break for Half Term
25.02.19: Restart term
05.04.19: Break for Easter
This week we have been…
* Immersing in our new finding tale: Petra’s Secret.
* Exploring how to find 10 or 100 more or less than a given number.
* Investigating our current knowledge of our new topic: ‘We are Explorers’. Discussing the origin and development of our planet.
* Ensure that your child is reading their Accelerated Reader book at least three times each week.
* Encourage your child to track their route around the house using positional language (turn left, right, forward, backwards). You could draw it, label it and add a description of your route.
* Help your child to practise their spellings ready for Friday’s test.
* Ask your child which times table is their target and help them practise it.
NEW! Which skills will my child be learning in Year 3?