CHOOSE THE PERFECT LANGUAGE COURSE
Call now 378 799 294
Larch and Sycamore are Year 3 classes with bags of energy and a love of learning.
We are based in the lovely new building.
This year’s Christingle Service will be on Monday 16th December. Parents & carers are welcome to join us at St John’s church on Withycombe Road from 10:15.
Monday 25th November – MSA Christmas Squares go on sale
Monday 16 Dec: Year 3&4 Christingle service.
This week we have been…
· Exploring multiples of 2, 4, 8 and 3. Understanding how the four fact family (1,2,3 number facts for free) are linked.
· Identifying the key features of our explanation text about Mr and Mrs Weevil’s time portal and practising using some of the wow words in sentences.
· Researching and re-enacting the lives of Stone Age people.
· Investigating light sources and how shadows are formed.
· Ensure that your child is reading their Accelerated Reader book at least three times each week.
· Talk with your child about the set talk subject. Try to extend the imagination, use high quality words for description and adventure.
· Help your child to practise their spellings ready for our test.
· Support them with their maths homework… they have learnt and practised this in class during this week.
NEW! Which skills will my child be learning in Year 3?