CHOOSE THE PERFECT LANGUAGE COURSE
Call now 378 799 294
Larch and Sycamore are Year 3 classes with bags of energy and a love of learning.
We are based in the lovely new building.
21.05: Year 3 golf session in school (P.E. kits required).
24.05: Break for Half Term
04.06: Year 3 visit to RAMM, Exeter.
14.06: Larch Class assembly
27.06: Family Fun Night (4.30-6.30pm)
28.06: Sycamore Class assembly
This week we have been…
· Planning our own stories based on our focus text- The Scarab’s Secret.
· Demonstrating what we have learned about 2D shapes and their properties, turns and angles.
· Learning more about the tomb of Tutankhamun and how, where and when it was discovered.
· Exploring the different parts of a flower.
· Ensure that your child is reading their Accelerated Reader book at least three times each week.
· Help your child to practise their spellings ready for Friday’s test.
· Ask your child which times table is their target and help them practise it by chanting it and then quick fire question & answer sessions.
· Go for a walk around the town, seafront, harbour and record your route using directional words.
NEW! Which skills will my child be learning in Year 3?