CHOOSE THE PERFECT LANGUAGE COURSE
Call now 378 799 294
Larch and Sycamore are Year 3 classes with bags of energy and a love of learning.
We are based in the lovely new building.
Our Jurassic coast trip has now been rearranged for Monday October 7th.
On Thursday October 31st, we will visit Kents Cavern to experience what it was like for Stone Age people in the South west.
Fri 27th Sept: Macmillan coffee morning
Fri 27th Sept: Bingo 6.30pm
Fri 4th Oct: Farmer’s Market 8.20am
Fr 4th Oct: Halloween Disco KS2 6.30-8.00pm
This week we have been…
· exploring place value with 3-digit numbers, ordering and presenting these using images.
· counting in 10s and 100s from any number.
· learning our Rags to Riches story about Mr and Mrs Weevil.
· scientifically exploring the properties of rocks.
· Ensure that your child is reading their Accelerated Reader book at least three times each week.
· Talk with your child about the natural things around them; including describing them, thinking about where they come from and what may have happened to them.
· Help your child to practise their spellings ready for our test.
· Support them with their homework.
NEW! Which skills will my child be learning in Year 3?