If you would like to know more about what your child will be learning, you can take a look out our curriculum maps:
- F1 Curriculum map overview 2023 2024
- F2 Curriculum Map 2023 2024
- PSHE RSHE curriculum overview Y1 to Y6
- Yr 1 Curriculum map 2023 2024
- Yr 2 Curriculum map 2023 2024
- Yr 3 Curriculum map 2023 2024
- Yr 4 Curriculum map 2023 2024
- Yr 5 Curriculum map 2023 24
- Yr 6 Curriculum map 2023 2024
The autolist folder CURRICULUM_MAPS does not exist or has been moved.
Our inclusive approach and equality in our curriculum
We are committed to having a balanced and fair curriculum. We believe that our pupils should be exposed to ideas and concepts that may challenge their understanding to help ensure that pupils learn to become more accepting and inclusive of others. It is important that all children leave school with an understanding of the world they are growing up in, having learned how to live alongside, and show respect for, a diverse range of people.
The equality duty supports good education and improves pupil outcomes. It helps us as a school to identify priorities such as underperformance and poor progression.
Our curriculum is inclusive; all children can access the learning and are supported as required by our experienced team. Our teaching approach is child-centred to ensure that all children thrive and can be the best that they can be.
Please read our Equality Policy for more information.