Ofsted Inspection Documents
In the event of an inspection, a range of documents are currently available via this site. We invite the HMI / Lead Inspector to view the documents here. Please contact our school for further clarification or information as required.
- 2020 Marpool admissions policy
- 2021 Marpool admissions policy
- 2022 Marpool admissions policy
- Accessibility Plan for Marpool Primary 2018 2021
- Accessibility Policy 2021
- Annex to CP policy
- Anti Bullying Policy 2019 21
- Behaviour policy COVID version 2021
- Charging and Remission Policy 20 21
- Equality Policy 2019 23
- Marpool Child Protection Policy Jan 2021
- Marpool School complaints form 2020
- Marpool School complaints procedure 2020
- SEND at Marpool 2020
- SEND Policy 20 21
- Sun Safety Policy
- Supporting Children in School with Medical Conditions Policy Feb 2021
Remote Education Provision
This information is intended to provide clarity and transparency to pupils and parents or carers about what to expect from remote education if local restrictions require entire cohorts (or bubbles) to remain at home.
COVID Catch-up Premium
Ethos and Values Statement
Please view our Ethos and Values page.
For information about admissions and the appeals timetable, please see here.
Latest Ofsted report
Please click here to be redirected the the Governor Information page on our website.
We are proud of the curriculum that we offer. Please see the Curriculum page on our website.
SEN Information Report
Schools Financial Benchmarking: Marpool
Please follow the link for our contact information.