Click here for the school diary.
Welcome to Chestnut and Willow Base!
This week, we are:
- continuing to learn and remember the story of the Ugly Duckling
- observing and monitoring the growth of our chicks and caterpillars
- finding out all about plants and conditions for growth
- one more and one less than 2 digit numbers to 50
To support us at home, you might:
- read with your child at least three times per week (it has such a huge impact!);
- access Bug Club to support reading;
- access Numbots to support maths.
- Time to talk: Have a chat with your child about the caterpillars and chicks in school. How have they changed? What have they noticed?
Reading books will be out this week and children can now bring a book bag/back pack into school with them. Please ensure that reading books come into school daily. Please remember to read the same book three times and then bring it into school to be changed.
Forest School: Every Tuesday for Willow Base (children do not need to bring wellies unless requested)
Year 1 Photo Gallery
Hover over the photo for the caption and click on the photos to enlarge.