Click here for the school diary.
Welcome to Larch and Sycamore Base!
This half-term in Year 3
- PE - Monday: football (outside so bring a coat and gloves!)
This week, we are:
- inventing a new story to build
on the skills we have been
learning, including punctuating
- Developing our measuring
skills and learning how to find
the perimeter of a rectangle.
- Discovering the artwork of Luiza Vizoli and considering the impact it has on us.
- Learning more about measuring length and equivalent measures in mm/cm/m
- Learning about perimeter and how to calculate it.
To support us at home:
Please remember to read at least 3 times a week and record each read in your Reading Record.
Remember to remind your child to bring their reading book and record everyday.
Help your child learn by heart the 2, 5, 10, 3, 4 and 8 times tables by chanting them together.
Remember to send your child in their PE kit on Mondays and Wednesdays. Please can your child bring gloves to wear for outdoor PE on a Monday.
Which key skills will my child be learning and practising this year?
What will my child be learning this year?
Which texts will my child be introduced to in class this year?
Click on the link below to see the whole list and how the texts link in with the curriculum. Book_spine_Y3