Click here for the school diary.
Welcome to Monkey Puzzle and Bonsai Base!
This week, we:
- will be learning about the features of play scripts.
- will be talking about how we can be environmentally responsible.
- will be starting to learn about decimals, including what tenths and hundredths are as well as how we divide by 10 and 100.
- will be taking part in some team-building and shelter-building activities in forest school
- will be taking part in lots of challenge time activities, including using our construction skills to build a freestanding tower and using research skills to find out more about the climates of different countries.
To support us at home, you might:
- practise our times tables with us on TTRS;
- practise our maths skills with us on Prodigy;
- listen to us read regularly using Oxford Owl or Epic.
Bonsai Base – Oxford Owl Username: bonsaibase
Monkey Puzzle – Oxford Owl Username: Marpool-Y4
Epic class codes:
Monkey Puzzle - ibh4661
Bonsai - mli7320
For the latest news, please remember to visit the News section of our website, where you will find term dates, the diary and newsletters.
Please ensure your child has their named water bottle in school every day and has a coat in case of wet weather.
- Forest school on Wednesdays until half term. Please bring wellies and a waterproof coat as the weather is still a bit unpredictable at the moment!
- Skern Lodge residential – Postponed
Year 4 Photo Gallery
Hover over the photo for the caption and click on the photos to enlarge.